Reer MyMagicStarLight Lullaby Light
Multi-function nightlight with music & white noise function
Projects changing color star lights
10 lullabies & 5 white noises
15min-30min-60min Timer function
Shows time, alarm function & room thermometer
The Reer MyMagicStarLight (52050) is an innovative multi-functional night light. It comes with a clear lcd display with backlit function that shows the time or the room temperature. The Reer MyMagicStarLight is a night light that projects transiting colored stars on the ceiling and walls in a dark room. This night light is also plays hi-quality sounds with 10 built-in lullabies and 5 white noises/nature sounds with the additional option to plugin your own MP3 player.
- Soothing light projection with starry sky & changing colors
- Modern LED technology without heat generation
- Plays sounds with volume control: 10 built-in lullabies & 5 white noises
- Aux. audio input port to play music from external MP3 player, smartphone or PC
- 3 universal timer settings: 15min-30min-60min
- Elegant LCD display with backlit function for night
- Time function
- Alarm function
- Room thermometer function
- Powered by 3 x 'AA' size 1.5V batteries
- 5V DC input jack (to use with power adapter)
|Product Article Number||52050|
|Included in box||
Dedicated to child safety since 1922
Reer is a german company headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany. For over 95 years, this traditional German company has provided young families with premium quality child safety products to help them with daily challenges taking care of their children. Reer continues to pursue the mission "More Safety for Children", to offer the youngest among us with the greatest protection possible.
With the safety solutions from Reer, parents can create a safe living environment with minimum effort, where their little ones can grow up and explore the world safely.
Even after almost a century, Reer continues to innovate to come out with better products that provides more safety and improve the well-being of families around the world. All Reer products not just meets the strict safety regulations for child safety products, they often exceeds the requirements in many areas that the company view as important safety considerations even if these are not explicitly spelled out in the safety standards.