Reer Baby Weighing Scale with Music
Currently, looking at this product
Easy & reliable weighing scale for babies from birth.
Recommended for babies from birth up to 30kg.
The Reer Baby Weighing Scale with music is an ergonomcally shaped baby scale that allows the weight of a baby to be easily & reliably taken up to a maximum of 30kg.
- Ergonomically shaped to use safely with small babies and newborn
- Integrated music helps to keeps baby engaged during weighing
- "HOLD" function automatically hold & lock fluctuating readings caused by a fidgeting baby
- "TARE" function permits more accurate weighing of babies with additional items such as towels & pillows
- Large LCD display with memory function of last measurement taken
- Automatically switch off when not in use to conserve battery
- Single button operation for simplicity & ease of use
- Measurement Units in kg, lb or oz
- Operates using 4 x "AA" size batteries
Acurracy of Measurements
|20g||up to 5kg|
from 5 to 10kg
from 10 to 15kg
|50g||from 15 to 20kg|
|60g||from 20 to 25kg|
|70g||from 25 to 30kg|
|Product Article Number||6409|
|Material||High quality plastic exterior|
|Included in box|
Dedicated to child safety since 1922
Reer is a german company headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany. For over 95 years, this traditional German company has provided young families with premium quality child safety products to help them with daily challenges taking care of their children. Reer continues to pursue the mission "More Safety for Children", to offer the youngest among us with the greatest protection possible.
With the safety solutions from Reer, parents can create a safe living environment with minimum effort, where their little ones can grow up and explore the world safely.
Even after almost a century, Reer continues to innovate to come out with better products that provides more safety and improve the well-being of families around the world. All Reer products not just meets the strict safety regulations for child safety products, they often exceeds the requirements in many areas that the company view as important safety considerations even if these are not explicitly spelled out in the safety standards.