Reer Drawer & Cabinet Door Lock
- Buy 2 for S$13.21 each and save 5%
- Buy 5 for S$12.51 each and save 10%
Currently, looking at this product
Corner Mounted Drawer & Cabinet Safety Lock
Automatic lock upon drawer & cabinet closure
Adhesive mounting. No screws required.
The Reer Drawer & Cabinet Safety lock (71050) is designed to attach to furniture that allows for corner mounting such as a drawer or cabinet.
Reer safety lock for cupboards and drawers has been tested according to the current standard EN 16948:2017. It has successfully passed strength tests, longevity tests and stress tests. The child lock is robust and sturdy even after 5000 times of usage.
The three-fold locking mechanism of the cupboard and drawer lock secures your furniture reliably against little explorers. For adults, it can still be easily opened with one hand. Simply press the three buttons and pull out the drawer or open the cupboard at the same time.
The two security elements are fixed to the unit and automatically locks when the drawer or cabinet door is closed. You will never have to worry about forgetting to lock the drawer and exposing your child to risk.
The cupboard and drawer lock is quickly and easily installed using the pre-fitted Performance Tape from 3M. The tape ensures the lock is securely fitted, while leaving no residue once your child is old enough for the lock to be removed. No screws are required.
- For childproof locking of cabinets, drawers & electronic devices
- Strong hold & residue-free removal
- Easy operation for adults: operation with only one hand
- Tested according to the new standard EN 16948:2017
- Suitable for: furniture made of wood and steel; stained, lacquered, as well as veneer and laminate surfaces
- Not suitable for uneven surfaces and recessed drawers
- Easy installation with enclosed adhesive tape. No screws required.
- Only suitable for domestic indoor use
|Product Article Number
|High quality plastics
|Included in box