Reer Multi-Purpose Childproof Lock, White
- Buy 2 for S$8.46 each and save 5%
- Buy 5 for S$8.01 each and save 10%
Currently, looking at this product
Multi-purpose child-proof lock for drawers, cabinets & electrical appliances
Secure by adhesive tape. No screws.
Recommended for age 6 to 24 months.
The Reer Multi-Purpose Childproof Lock, White (72010) is versatile multi-functional child-proof locking solution for drawers, single and double cabinet doors, microwave oven doors as well as refrigerator doors.
- Suitable for a wide variety of locations including drawers, cabinet doors (single & double), microwave oven doors & fridge doors
- 2 action child-proof lock that is easy to operate by adults
- Can secure door close with no gap to remove finger trapping risk
- Simple & fast install with high quality adhesive tape that is residue free when removed
- Recommended for age 6 to 24 months
|Lock Applications||Double Cabinet door, Drawers, Fridge Door, Microwave Oven Door, Single Cabinet door|
|Product Article Number||72010|
|Material||High quality Plastic|
|Included in box|
Dedicated to child safety since 1922
Reer is a german company headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany. For over 95 years, this traditional German company has provided young families with premium quality child safety products to help them with daily challenges taking care of their children. Reer continues to pursue the mission "More Safety for Children", to offer the youngest among us with the greatest protection possible.
With the safety solutions from Reer, parents can create a safe living environment with minimum effort, where their little ones can grow up and explore the world safely.
Even after almost a century, Reer continues to innovate to come out with better products that provides more safety and improve the well-being of families around the world. All Reer products not just meets the strict safety regulations for child safety products, they often exceeds the requirements in many areas that the company view as important safety considerations even if these are not explicitly spelled out in the safety standards.