Reer Soft Edge Protector Grey 2 x 1m
- Buy 2 for S$26.51 each and save 5%
- Buy 5 for S$25.11 each and save 10%
Currently, looking at this product
Reduces risks of serious injuries around sharp edges of furniture & fixtures
Simple to install with double sided adhesive tape
Works seamlessly with Reer Soft Corner Protectors (82031)
The Reer Soft Edge Protector Grey (82041) can be used to cover table edges, walls, ledge and more to protect babies & toddlers from the risk of serious injuries when they knock or fall on a hard edge. The extra-soft foam material that is designed to extra thick at the edge helps to cushion any impact well.
- Protects against injuries on sharp edges
- Bite-resistant, sweat- and saliva-proof
- Extra soft foam gently cushions the impact
- Easy to fit and provides reliable support
- Can be cut to size individually
- Versatile use: cupboards, tables, window sills etc.
- Free of BPA and phthalates
- Designed to work seamlessly with Reer Soft Corner Protectors, Grey (82031)
|Product Article Number||82041|
|Included in box|
Dedicated to child safety since 1922
Reer is a german company headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany. For over 95 years, this traditional German company has provided young families with premium quality child safety products to help them with daily challenges taking care of their children. Reer continues to pursue the mission "More Safety for Children", to offer the youngest among us with the greatest protection possible.
With the safety solutions from Reer, parents can create a safe living environment with minimum effort, where their little ones can grow up and explore the world safely.
Even after almost a century, Reer continues to innovate to come out with better products that provides more safety and improve the well-being of families around the world. All Reer products not just meets the strict safety regulations for child safety products, they often exceeds the requirements in many areas that the company view as important safety considerations even if these are not explicitly spelled out in the safety standards.