Reer MommyLine 2in1 Pregnancy Seat Belt
- Buy 2 for S$92.06 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for S$87.21 each and save 10%
Currently, looking at this product
Safety Seat Belt Adapter for Pregnant Drivers
Easy installation and use
2in1 - flexible application: can be worn both with skirts and trousers
If you are driving, safety rules still apply: please buckle up - but in the right way! During pregnancy, the normal three-point seat belt stretches uncomfortably across the belly and the unborn child. And if the car makes a sudden stop, or if there is an accident, the lower part of the safety belt should run along the pelvis and not over your belly.
The Reer MommyLine 2in1 pregnancy seat belt ensures that the belt is positioned correctly and does not slip, thereby offering improved safety for the unborn baby and more comfort for pregnant mothers when travelling by car.
The MommyLine 2in1 pregnancy seat belt comprises a flat cushion and slings attached to it that pull the safety belt downwards. This way, the slings ensure an optimal position and keep the pelvis belt comfortably under the baby belly.
Thanks to the extra-large breathable seating surface, it offers much comfort and can be used right from the start of your pregnancy. With a 3 strap design, this pregnancy belt by reer can be used comfortably with trousers or skirts. Even long skirts and maxi-dresses do not need to be adjusted upwards.
- more safety and comfort during car trips for pregnant drivers
- perfect belt adjustment: comfortable positioning of the lap strap below the baby belly
- 2in1 - flexible application: can be worn both with skirts and trousers
- easy installation and use, fits the driver and front passenger seat in all automobiles
- extra-large, breathable seating surface
- can be used from the early period of the pregnancy onwards
- dimensions: 47x45 cm
|Product Article Number||88101|
|Material||material: cover: 90% polyester; 10% nylon; filling: 100% polyurethan|
|Included in box|