Reer DesignLine Corner Protectors Taupe 8 pcs
- Buy 2 for S$16.06 each and save 5%
- Buy 5 for S$15.21 each and save 10%
Currently, looking at this product
Slim classy design reduces risks of serious injuries around sharp corners of furniture & fixtures
Suitable also for thin table tops
Simple to install with double sided adhesive tape
The Reer DesignLine Corner Protectors Taupe (82017) helps protect babies & toddlers from the risk of serious injuries when they knock or fall on a hard corner. The slim designer look make this a good compliment to any modern home.
- Classy designer look compliments any modern home
- Designed to be soft on the outside, hard on the inside to provide maximum cushioning & a firm connection at the same time
- Slim design makes this suitable for thin tabletops
- Simple to install with provided double sided adhesive tape
- Specially developed foam adhesive tape ensures strong hold & residue free removal
|Product Article Number||82017|
|Material||High Quality Plastic (free from Phthalates, PVC & BPA)|
|Included in box|
Dedicated to child safety since 1922
Reer is a german company headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany. For over 95 years, this traditional German company has provided young families with premium quality child safety products to help them with daily challenges taking care of their children. Reer continues to pursue the mission "More Safety for Children", to offer the youngest among us with the greatest protection possible.
With the safety solutions from Reer, parents can create a safe living environment with minimum effort, where their little ones can grow up and explore the world safely.
Even after almost a century, Reer continues to innovate to come out with better products that provides more safety and improve the well-being of families around the world. All Reer products not just meets the strict safety regulations for child safety products, they often exceeds the requirements in many areas that the company view as important safety considerations even if these are not explicitly spelled out in the safety standards.