Reer Digital Pacifier Fever Thermometer
You Save 20% (S$3.58)
Currently, looking at this product
Digital Pacifier Fever Thermometer
Orthodontic Silicone Teat
Measuring time: 90 sec
Dedicated to child safety since 1922
Reer is a german company headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany. For over 95 years, this traditional German company has provided young families with premium quality child safety products to help them with daily challenges taking care of their children. Reer continues to pursue the mission "More Safety for Children", to offer the youngest among us with the greatest protection possible.
With the safety solutions from Reer, parents can create a safe living environment with minimum effort, where their little ones can grow up and explore the world safely.
Even after almost a century, Reer continues to innovate to come out with better products that provides more safety and improve the well-being of families around the world. All Reer products not just meets the strict safety regulations for child safety products, they often exceeds the requirements in many areas that the company view as important safety considerations even if these are not explicitly spelled out in the safety standards.
The Reer Digital Pacifier Fever Thermometer is specially designed to help parents easily monitor the temperature of a baby or small child who may have issues using more traditional thermometers. The child just need to use the thermometer like a regular pacifier for their temperature to be taken.
- Easy to use, giving accurate temperature measurements
- Measuring time: 90 sec.
- Orthodontic silicone teat
- Last measuring value is stored (Hold on/off button for 3 seconds to show)
- Measuring range: 32.0 °C to 43.9 °C
- Temperature below 32.0 ° C: Display "L" for low.
- Temperature above 43.9 ° C: Display "H" for high (too high).
- Measuring accuracy: 0.1 ° C between 35.5 °C to 42.0 °C
- Certified according to EU directives
- Hygienic protective cover included
|Product Article Number||9633|
|Included in box|